How to buy an old house

When it comes to buying an old home, one of the most important things to consider is whether it’s a “cottage” or a “apartment” type.

To make that distinction, the building code says what types of structures are considered “cottages” and “apartments” within a city’s zoning code.

The definition of a cottage is defined as “an area used primarily for a residence and used for living purposes.”

It also includes an “urban farm” and a “convention center.”

The definition for a “house” is “a dwelling house, a structure with three or more stories, and used primarily as a residence.”

A “houseboat” is defined by the code as “a structure designed to carry persons or goods for carrying on the transportation of persons or cargo.”

The same definition applies to a “building used for residential purposes.”

The code also says that a building “is not a cottage” if it’s built on land, a building with two or more dwelling units, a barn, a farm, a residence, or an industrial building.

If the definition of “cottager” is expanded to include a dwelling, it becomes a “housing cooperative.”

In other words, a cooperative can be a real estate investor who is buying an abandoned building and is willing to rent it out to tenants, a commercial property owner, or a building developer who is interested in developing a building that’s used as a residential project.

The new law makes it more difficult for owners of abandoned buildings to be able to sell them without violating the zoning code, though the law does allow the building to be sold for up to two years.

It also requires a building owner to be at least 50 percent minority in order to be considered a “condominium.”

The law says the law doesn’t apply to structures constructed prior to March 1, 1970, and to structures built on or after that date.

The law also says the code does not apply to existing structures that are being converted or have not been converted since March 1.